Sunday, December 7, 2008

Game Day

Its nearly the end of the first quarter in the Eagles game and so far I've been halfway out the door heading to three different places to watch the game, only to get a text or phone call last minute that plans have changed and all my friends will be going elsewhere. I've gotten one shoe on heading out to two different bars in West Chester, and nearly been picked up to head to Conshohocken to watch the game with some ladies. Yet here I sit in limbo waiting for the next clue as to where the best adventure will be.

I'm seriously considering just lighting a few cigarettes, spilling some stale beer on the carpet (yes I have stale beer on reserve), deep frying something and just pretending I'm at a crowded bar where everyone is just being really really quiet. And hiding. Maybe for a surprise party. Maybe its for me! HOORAY.

Nope, I'm going to Conshohocken... Shoulda started drinking hours ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBhYHSOateY

3 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Hell yeah. As soon as my pork roast hits 200 I'm heading to Wegmans for some roll then a quick pop in to Victory for a quick pint.

Anonymous said...

SO did they win?

Big F got rid of my Sunday ticket on Direct TV so now I cannot watch my Eagles.

I think this is grounds for divorce.


peace
#2

Swedish Chef said...

I loves some roast pork... but the key to the sandwich is the roll. Gotta have Amoroso's or something close.

I gotta get to Victory soon and see what they have for winter beers...

Sista #2, they won somehow... Great game.